Anyway, I had to send her out for her regular tune-up at the local "spa" . But she's back now, and raring to go! Sew on, SistahB!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Hey La! Hey La! My Baaabbbbyyy's Back!!!!
There are other machines in my arsenal (beauties, all of them in their own way) and I'll post them from time to time as we go on, but my true baby, and the one for which I searched eBay, Craigslist, and various Yahoo!Groups for a good, solid year is my old Bernina 830 Record -- the last of Bernina's purely mechanical sewing machines produced in Switzerland. I paid $500 for her about 5 years ago, which is a little dear, but she's worth it! Besides, I have gotten other vintage machines at a steal, so I think equilibrium has been achieved in my collection.
Anyway, I had to send her out for her regular tune-up at the local "spa" . But she's back now, and raring to go! Sew on, SistahB!
Anyway, I had to send her out for her regular tune-up at the local "spa" . But she's back now, and raring to go! Sew on, SistahB!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please don't give me new machines to search for. Please.
Post a Comment